Digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices such as computers, tablets, smartphones, cellphones, digital billboards, and game consoles to engage with consumers and other business partners. Internet Marketing is a major component of digital marketing.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results.
The higher ranked on the search results page and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.Read More
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email.
It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database.
Steps involved in Email Marketing are: • Emailer design • Emailer HTMLization • Database collection • Database filtering based on demographics • Domain verification • Emailer upload • Text Emailer • Database upload • Bulk Emailers blastRead More
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.
• It is often done without the permission or knowledge of the user, in which case — particularly with third party cookies which can be shared between different web sites — it can be a breach of privacy.
• It can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a web site.
• It can also help companies measure the results of traditional print or broadcast advertising campaigns.
• It helps one to estimate how traffic to a website changes after the launch of a new advertising campaign.
• It provides information about the number of visitors to a website and the number of page views.
• It helps gauge traffic and popularity trends which is useful for market research.